v1.48a - Miscellaneous fixes
v1.48a was pushed to the auto-update system and the downloadable builds have been uploaded as of yesterday. One user reported an issue with the automatic updater not being able to install the software binaries - no ideas as to what the cause of that issue could be yet. Please continue reporting bugs and providing feedback on the forum guys!
This update primarily fixes a handful of bugs and issues that were found. Here's the changes.txt:
- added user prompt to default configuration when canvas heightmap is too large, usually caused by corrupted config
- improved raster-layer editing's 2D tiling function
- improved project file size by removing extraneous unused info from toolpath data
- changed maximum number of cutpaths allowed per operation toolpath from 256k to 512k
- fixed bitshift operation used in toolpath shader causing INVALID OPERATION errors in logfile
- fixed crash due to too many cutpaths being generated, now outputs a logfile message instead
Here's how the col/row raster-layer tiling function works now with v1.48a:
...back to making tutorial videos! :P
Get PixelCNC: Fast/Easy CAM for Signs, Art, Engravings and More!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.