PixelCNC v1.11a - Improved image meshing, invert image, ...
A new PixelCNC version has been released. From changes.txt:
- changed project mesh generation parms to better handle images that are larger or more varied
- increased allowable number of subdivision mesh triangles
- increased allowable number of render mesh vertices
- fixed oversized image downscaling not working properly in metric projects
- re-enabled debug mode for increased verbosity in log files (for debugging end-user bugs)
- added error messagebox end-users can report about if problems are encountered
- fixed stipple operation advection not scaling offset vectors per project measure units
- increased 3D view camera zoom/dolly range
- added 'invert image' option to swap black/white depth interpretation
- fixed negative-value string editing logic
- fixed excessively tiny spiral toolpath angle increment in metric mode
Get PixelCNC: The Handy Image CAM Solution
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.